- This event has passed.
AWS – European CMBS Market Update
13 February @ 17:30 - 20:30
AFTER WORK SEMINAR
European CMBS Market Update
Two weeks today we will hold an After Work Seminar which will focus on CMBS.
The panel will discuss the following:
- Market conditions
- CMBS issuance Q1 and beyond
- Pipeline for UK domestic deals
- Will we see greater competition?
- Reporting & regulation – where are we and what solutions exist?
Moderator: Conor Downey, Partner, Paul Hastings
- Mark Nichol, Structured Finance Research, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Clive Bull, Director, Deutsche Bank AG, London Branch
- Emile Boustani, Director, Asset Backed Products, Société Générale
We expect there to be a high level of interest in this seminar and would therefore recommend you register ASAP. This event is FREE to CREFC Europe members; those from non-member firms are welcome to join us for a fee of £140 + VAT.
17:30 – 18:00 Registration
18:00 – 19:15 Panel discussion
19:15 – 20:30 Networking drinks
Questions for the panellists can be submitted to Carol before Friday 8 February.
Trepp, LLC, founded in 1979, is a leading provider of data, analytics, and technology solutions to the global securities and investment management industries. Trepp specifically serves three key sectors: structured finance, commercial real estate, and banking to help market participants meet their objectives for surveillance, credit risk management, and investment performance. Trusted by the industry for the accuracy of its proprietary data, Trepp provides clients sophisticated, comprehensive models and analytics. Trepp is wholly owned by dmg Information, the business information division of Daily Mail and General Trust (DMGT).