- This event has passed.
AWS – European CMBS Market Update
20 June 2018 @ 17:30 - 20:30
In the wake of a number of new issue European CMBS we will hold an After Work Seminar on Wednesday 20 June at the offices of Paul Hastings.
The panel will discuss the following:
- Factors influencing recent market activity;
- Features/trends of the new issuance CMBS;
- Profile of market participants; and
- European CMBS Market Outlook.
Moderator: Miles Flynn, Partner, Paul Hastings
- Clive Bull, Director, Deutsche Bank AG, London Branch
- Jake Caldwell, Head of CMBS bond trading, Goldman Sachs
- Emile Boustani, Director – Asset-Backed Products, Societe Generale
- Vivek-Anand Dattani, Sales Director, Trepp
This event is FREE to CREFC Europe members; those from non-member firms are welcome to join us for a small fee.
17:30 – 18:00 Registration
18:00 – 19:15 Panel discussion
19:15 – 20:30 Networking drinks
Questions for the panellists can be submitted to Carol before Friday 15 June.
View Costar’s coverage here
Any interest in the domain – WWW.CMBS.ORG.UK?
The domain name cmbs.org.uk is due to expire shortly.
We are not looking to renew, however, if you would like to acquire this domain please contact Carol no later than 29 June.
As always, we also welcome any thoughts you might have.