- This event has passed.
AWS- Taking stock: Brexit, IBOR transition and the market – Frankfurt
17 January @ 16:00 - 18:00
Join us in Frankfurt on Thursday 17 January for presentations on the economic outlook in the light of Brexit and on IBOR transition, followed by a panel discussion on current market matters.
- James Knightley, Chief International Economist, ING – economic outlook, including in the light of Brexit
- Björn-Jakob Treutler, Head of Treasury, Deutsche Pfandbriefbank – IBOR transition
A panel discussion will follow, responding to the presentations and covering other current issues affecting the market.
- Sabine Barthauer, Member of the Board, Deutsche Hypo
- Elke Birk, Senior Advisor, DRC
- Gunnar Rüffer, Bayerische Landesbank
Moderator: Sebastian Kaufmann, Partner, King & Spalding LLP
The event will be hosted by King & Spalding LLP at TaunusTurm, Taunustor 1, 60310 Frankfurt am Main.
16:00 – 16:30 Registration
16:30 – 18:00 Presentation & Panel Discussion