|Join CREFC Europe and DLA Piper Ireland for an afternoon of education and networking as industry experts explore market/key sector trends and the outlook for 2020. We will also consider whether alternative lenders are still the alternative in Irish real estate transactions.
We are delighted to announce that our Keynote Speaker will be Rossa White, Chief Economist, National Treasury Management Agency
15:45 – 16:15 Registration & Networking
16:15 – 16:30 Keynote – Market Update & Forecast 2020
16:30 – 17:15
Session 1 – Horizon Scanning – Market/Key Sector Trends and Outlook for 2020
Keynote: Rossa White, Chief Economist, National Treasury Management Agency;
· Graham Quinn, Partner, DLA Piper
· Johanna Gill, Director, Cushman & Wakefield and President of the Society of
Chartered Surveyors Ireland
· Niall Gunne, Senior Director, JLL
· Rossa White, Chief Economist, National Treasury Management Agency;
· Eddie Byrne, Joint Managing Partner, Quintain
· Shane Whelan, Founder, Westridge Real Estate
17:15 – 18:00
Session 2 – Are alternative lenders still the alternative?
· Kate Curneen, Partner, DLA Piper
· Derek Treston, Director, AIB
· Fergal Feeney, Managing Director, Earlsfort Capital Partners
· Andy Tallon, Executive Director, CBRE
· Chris Wilson, Managing Director, Fairfield Real Estate Finance
· John Corry, Head of Commercial Real Estate, Ulster Bank.
18.00 – 19.30 – Networking drinks
At this time please register your interest with Sadika here.