- This event has passed.
Dublin 2020 Revisited – The Impact of Covid-19 on Market Perspectives
17 June @ 14:30 - 15:30
We are pleased to invite you to an exclusive CREFC Europe and DLA Piper Ireland hosted webinar, with industry experts who will consider the impact Covid-19 is having on the Irish real estate sector and the financing of Irish real estate projects.
Time/Date: 2:30pm on 17 June (duration 45 – 60 minutes)
Discussion topics to include:
- Change in macroeconomics since our last Dublin conference in February 2020
- Scope of government interventions in Ireland
- The current funding picture
- The future funding picture
- Other small to medium term trends
Moderator: Kate Curneen, Partner, DLA Piper Ireland
- Paddy McElligott, Investment Director, Activate Capital and Chair of Finance Policy Committee of Property Industry Ireland
- Derek Treston, Director, AIB
- Andy Tallon, Executive Director, CBRE
- Chris Wilson, Managing Director, Fairfield Real Estate Finance