- This event has passed.
LIFE AFTER TITAN – Professional negligence claims in the CMBS context
5 February 2015
Join us on Thursday 5 February as we discuss Life after Titan v Colliers.
An expert panel will discuss the issues around collateral valuations, reliance and potential claims.
This session will be of interest to all CRE finance market participants.
The panel will:
- Review the impact of Titan v Colliers on CMBS loans and recovering losses.
- Outline how to bring a claim and discuss the criteria for valuers, accountants and solicitor claims
- Identify the pitfalls – highlighting where the losses lie
- Discuss who has the ability to sue
- Examine the risks involved and the lessons to be learned from Titan v Colliers
17:30 – 18:00 Registration
18:00 – 19:15 Introduction/ Panel discussion/ Q&A
19:15 – 20:30 Networking drinks reception
Georgina Squire, Head of Dispute Resolution, Rosling King LLP
Christopher Symons, Queen’s Counsel for Titan Europe 2006-3
Richard Spooner, Deputy General Counsel, Hatfield Philips International
David Lyon, Engagement Director, REAG – Real Estate Advisory Group
James Walton, Partner, Rosling King LLP
Solveig Loretz, Solo & Partners Ltd
Side events on the day...
Introduction to Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities
Alternative and niche asset classes
Where is the smart money going
Peter Cosmetatos, Chief Executive Officer, CREFC Europe
We are one of the world’s pre-eminent law firms, with significant depth and range of resources across five continents. As a single, fully integrated, global partnership, we pride ourselves on our approachable, collegial and team-based way of working. We always strive to exceed the expectations of our clients, which include corporates from all the commercial and industrial sectors, governments, regulators, trade bodies and not-for-profit organisations. We provide them with the highest-quality advice and legal insight, which combines the Firm’s global standards with in-depth local expertise.
Spring Conference Sponsor Opportunities 2017
Sponsor opportunities available here
All Sponsors of the Conference are entitled to the following benefits:
• Sponsor recognition via the Conference website.
• Company description placed alongside company logo on the Conference website.
• Acknowledgement in pre and post Conference mailings.
• Recognition in Conference materials with company description and key contact listed.
• Company branding on event signage.
• Complimentary firm / investor passes.
• Ability to display corporate literature (subject to sponsor level).
For further information, or if you would like assistance tailoring a package that will best suit your needs, please contact Carol Wilkie, Managing Director, CREFC Europe on +44 (0)20 3651 5567 or at firstname.lastname@example.org