- This event has passed.
Postponed: European CMBS for US Investors, New York
28 April @ 17:00 - 20:00
Join CREFC Europe as we travel over to NY and partner with CREFC and Clifford Chance for an introduction to the European CMBS market.
Topics will include:
- How abundant are the opportunities in the European CMBS market?
- What asset types and jurisdictions does the European CMBS market offer access to?
- What makes the European CMBS market attractive to US investors?
- What are the key structural differences between US and European CMBS transactions?
- What impact is regulation having on the European CMBS market?
Matt Kimberley, Director, HSBC Global Asset Management
Registration: 5:00pm – 5:30pm
Seminar: 5:30pm – 7:00pm
Networking Reception: 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Our US colleagues are managing the registration process – further information and registration details can be found here