- This event has passed.
Senior Living Seminar: alleviating lender concerns
12 November @ 18:00 - 20:00
This event is the first in a series on this sector.
18:00 – 19:30 Presentation & Panel Discussion
19:30 – 20:30 Networking drinks
This seminar will focus on:
- The investment landscape: Why this asset class makes sense
- Increased investor interest; Constrained lender appetite: Resolving the tension
- Thinking about the deal:
- Some human and physical factors underpinning new development
- Approach to diligence, dealing with different types of stock and operating models and the role of advisers
- Opportunities for the future.
Moderator: Aparna Sehgal, Partner, Dechert
- Dan Smith, CEO, Fortwell Capital Limited
- Andrew Simmons, Senior VP – Advisory & Consulting, Green Street Advisors
- Elizabeth Le Vay, Counsel, Dechert
- Robert McNally, Director, Intelligent Real Estate Due Diligence
- Sadie Malim, Head of Special Projects & Legal, Moorfield Group
*We will cover other sub-segments in 2020 seminars.
- Thank you to our sponsors:
Fortwell Capital is a principal lender providing short and medium term financing solutions to developers and investors within the UK real estate sector. Fortwell has a demonstratable 5 year track record in financing the construction of care homes and retirement living in the UK, providing over £175mn of finance towards the construction of 30 properties with over 2,000 care beds.