- This event has passed.
THE UK COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LENDING MARKET
30 April @ 17:30 - 20:00
A joint event with the APL, BPF, Cass Business School and CREFC Europe
Join us for a presentation and review on the findings of the Cass Commercial Real Estate Lending Survey for the year to December 2018.
The proceedings will commence with presentation of the survey results by Nicole Lux, followed by a panel discussion. The panel members will respond with their personal thoughts on the survey’s findings and a debate will follow. The debate will be prompted by questions that highlight current issues and potential future risks associated with a market that has recently experienced a slow down during the last 12-months.
Presentation: Nicole Lux, Senior Research Fellow, Cass Business School
- Chair: Alison Lambert, Senior Vice President and Finance Director – Europe, Oxford Properties
- Chris Bennett, Managing Director, Deka Bank
- Nicola Free, Managing Director, HSBC
- Guillaume Gruchet, Director, Bank of America Merril Lynch
- Arron Taggart, Loan Originator, Cheyne Capital
- Paul Coates, Head of Debt Advisory and Structured Finance – EMEA, CBRE
Please note: The event will be held under Chatham House Rule and is closed to media
This event is open to APL, BPF and CREFC Europe members only and is free of charge.
CREFC Europe members can secure a place by emailing Sadika at email@example.com
CPD: Qualifies for 1.5 hours