- This event has passed.
EVENT SOLD OUT – YPREF BREAKFAST SEMINAR
13 October 2016 @ 08:00 - 09:30
‘How valuation fits into the lending process’
This event is at capacity. Please keep informed of upcoming events – we hope to see you next time…
The CREFC Europe YPREF (Young Professionals in Real Estate Finance) group is dedicated to CRE lending professionals and advisors in Europe with less than 10 years industry experience. YPREF’s inaugural event took place in July, and welcomed more than 50 young professionals to ‘The Walkie Talkie’ for an after-work presentation and networking event.
Following on from this, our second seminar ‘How valuation fits into the lending process’ will be hosted by Knight Frank. The breakfast seminar will comprise a presentation and panel Q&A with speakers from both a lending and valuation background. Speakers will discuss the importance of valuation and its mechanism in the context of lending, covering topics such as:
- The principles of valuation and valuation reporting
- What do banks require from a valuer?
- What are the key real estate specific risks to a lender?
- Terms of Engagement between the valuer and lender
- Professional Indemnity Insurance and liability caps
- How the borrower fits into the valuation process
08:00 – 08:30 Registration and networking breakfast
08:30 – 09:15 Introduction, presentation and panel discussion
09:15 – 09:30 Q&A from the audience
THANK YOU TO THE HOST SPONSOR