Membership offers the chance to be part of the conversation that helps shape the future of Europe’s CRE finance industry. Since the financial crisis, our sector has proved vulnerable to regulatory change which has had many unintended consequences. You can help us try to safeguard the industry’s future by informing and participating in our deepening dialogue with regulators.
Membership is corporate, so all staff can enjoy the networking, learning and influencing opportunities we offer, including:
- Attendance free of charge at our industry seminars and pre-conference education sessions
- Access to invitation-only events like our annual summer reception and the launch of the annual property debt reports we support in the UK and in Germany
- Discounted rates to attend our conferences and training courses, as well as the events organised by our sister organisation in the US
- The ability to get involved in our regulatory committee and other working groups tackling a range of issues affecting our sector, from creating industry best practice guidelines to educating regulators and market participants
- News and information about market and regulatory developments and our own activities through our weekly newsletter and other communications and briefings.