- This event has passed.
Forward Looking: Can forward funding challenge traditional methods of debt financing for Irish real estate developments?
24 November @ 14:30 - 15:30
We’re delighted to have partnered with DLA Piper Ireland to deliver a roundtable discussion titled: Forward Looking: Can forward funding challenge traditional methods of debt financing for Irish real estate developments? This session will be held on Tuesday 24 November and will cover:
- What is forward funding? Principal features and differentiators.
- Why forward fund? Benefits of using forward funding in different sectors and the perspectives of different stakeholders.
- What are the challenges? How do these differ for each stakeholder group?
- What solutions have been developed? What lessons can be learned from the UK or further afield?
- Looking forward. Outlook and predictions for market activity
Moderator: Graham Quinn, Partner (Head of Real Estate, Ireland), DLA Piper
Participants: Donal O’Neill, Managing Director & Co-Founder, Ardstone Capital; Merzak Kaddour, Investment Director, Edyn Group; Stephen Malley, Partner (UK Head of Construction), DLA Piper