|Calling all YPREF, we’re holding our second webinar on Women in Leadership on Tuesday 4 August at noon. If you missed Part I of this series you can watch the event on demand here.
A group of women in senior leadership roles will share their insights into their career journeys and seek to inspire the next generation of leaders.
Led by Elizabeth Levingston, Director at JLL the conversation will focus on:
- Where it all began…
- The changing landscape – challenges and opportunities along the way and now as a leader
- Embracing flexible working and a work/life balance
- Career highlights, the most exciting deals and fondest memories?
- Adjusting to the current environment
- What does the future hold and what advice would you give to our younger professionals?
Jessica Tomlinson, Head of Real Estate, London, Barclays
Alison Lambert, Senior Vice President, Finance Director – Europe, Oxford Properties Group
Ali Crosthwaite, Partner, Simmons & Simmons
Send us questions in advance of the session – the speakers want to hear from YOU, simply email Carol.
These events are free to our members.
To those non-members receiving this invitation, you can join for free if your firm signs up to our membership taster. The taster was launched on 1 June.