Session About To Timeout
You will be automatically logged out in 5 minute.
To remain logged in move your mouse over this window.
Registration Deadline - 29 October 2021
Autumn Conference 2021 - DIGITAL CORPORATE ACCESS
04 November 2021 10:00 - 19:00
Autumn Conference 2021 - DIGITAL AND IN-PERSON CORPORATE ACCESS
We listened to our members and have shaped our flagship conference accordingly.
04 November 2021 10:00 - 18:30 @ Ashurst, London Fruit & Wool Exchange 1 Duval Square, London E1 6PW
This year is a little bit different and here's why:
TAKE A LOOK AT THE FINAL PROGRAMME
- We are planning to go hybrid!
- In-person tickets will be limited
- The in person ticket will be more flexible - share if you dare!
- As part of the industry DE&I strategy we are widening access - show that you care!
- We are introducing more networking opportunities and roundtable discussions on topics of interest
- We are adding more technical content
- We intend to host two networking receptions – on Wednesday 13 October and at the close of the main conference day
This year, we are selling CORPORATE DIGITAL ACCESS and LIMITED IN PERSON TICKETS to CREFCE members and non-members.
Digital Access only:
- The corporate digital access supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion by making digital access more widely available to everyone at your firm.
- The in-person ticket allows 2 people to join our Networking Reception on Wednesday 13 October, one for our main event day on Thursday 4 November and two for our reception as we close out the conference.
Full package (In-person AND digital access):
- Large member £500 + VAT – contact Louise
- Small member £200 + VAT – contact Louise
- Investor member – complimentary access subject to approval, contact Carol
- Non-Member £750 + VAT– contact Louise
*The in-person access ticket can be shared between colleagues subject to CREFCE approval.
- Large member £1,300 + VAT – contact Louise
- Small member £1,000 + VAT – contact Louise
- Investor member – complimentary access subject to approval. Contact Carol
- Non-Member £1,800 + VAT– contact Louise
If you have any questions or experience ANY issues with the registration process, please let us know – we’re here to help – contact Louise or Carol
Disclaimer: CREFCE currently plans to organise the 2021 Autumn Conference as an in-person event at the offices of Ashurst in London on Thursday 4 November (networking drinks on the evenings of 13 October and 4 November). CREFCE will continue to monitor the situation and reserves the right to convert the conference to a virtual event depending on the evolution of the Covid-19 pandemic and its impact on the organisation of any such events. View our Delegate & Sponsor Guidelines here