Registration Deadline - 18 October 2021
Satellite Event: OFFICE SPACE: WHAT NEXT?
02 November 2021 15:00 - 18:00
OFFICE SPACE: WHAT NEXT?
Tuesday 2 November – 15:00 – 18:00 followed by networking drinks
Join a roundtable discussion on the changing requirements for office space and the implications for Commercial Real Estate financing of the sector, in which you will be able to participate in an interactive discussion with other lenders, landlords, operators and occupiers, as well as advisers. The discussion will cover issues such as:
- How are occupiers rethinking the use of their space to facilitate hybrid working models?
- What are landlords doing with their office space to meet demand?
- How are ESG considerations impacting the current and future landscape?
- How are valuations reflecting the evolving nature of the office space?
- How are lenders adjusting to the hybrid models?
As input into the discussion, the Knight Frank team will provide some highlights from their research lab, including Your Space primary research on occupier requirements, Active Capital and their latest Sustainability research with BRE into the impact of BREEAM ratings on rents, as well as bringing practical live experience of evolving use of offices from their leasing team.
15:30 – 18:00 followed by networking drinks
Location: 55 Baker Street, London, W1U 8AN
Space is limited
FEES: £100 +VAT CREFCE members / £150 +VAT non-members