19 January 2022
YPREF - How to Restructure and Enforce
19 January 2022 09:00 - 10:00
This webinar will look at how to restructure/enforce and is targeted at our younger professionals in real estate finance.
The session will cover:
- Early warning signs and early action
- Loss of key tenants / wider market dynamics – impact on value and cash flow
- Entering cash trap / sweep
- Covenant waivers and other ‘soft’ restructuring tools
- Engage the borrower – determine options
- Hard versus soft covenants
- Reservation of rights
- Review of security
- Covenant waivers and cure periods
- Control of cash flow
- Approach: consensual or non-consensual?
- Sales process: who does what?
- Next steps?
David Cohen, Director Restructuring & Investment, Ellandi
Alice Tuffy, Associate Director Business Support Unit, Lloyds Banking Group
Tom Crookham - Senior Manager, Restructuring and Insolvency, PwC
JOIN US next week. You can submit questions in advance to Carol or ask on the day.
A fee applies to all.
CREFCE members £25 +VAT
Non-members £35 +VAT