Membership offers the chance to be part of the conversation that helps shape the future of Europe’s CRE finance industry. Since the financial crisis, our sector has proved vulnerable to regulatory change which has had many unintended consequences. The sector will undoubtedly have an important role to play in response to the pandemic and as the world gradually emerges from it. You can help us try to safeguard the industry’s future by informing and participating in our dialogue with regulators.
Membership is corporate, so all staff can enjoy the networking, learning and influencing opportunities we offer, including:
- Attendance free of charge at our industry seminars and webinars, and at pre- or post-conference education sessions
- Access to invitation-only events like our annual summer reception and the launch of the national property debt reports we support
- Discounted rates to attend our conferences and training courses, as well as the events organised by our sister organisation in the US (Investor Members, whether in debt or real estate, may be entitled to complimentary access to our conferences)
- The ability to get involved in our regulatory committee and other working groups and industry initiatives tackling a range of issues affecting our sector, creating industry guidelines or educating regulators and market participants about particular topics
- News and information about market and regulatory developments and our own activities through our weekly newsletter and other communications and briefings.