We invite you to join us for an Autumn Seminar and Networking Event on Financing Sustainable Real Estate Against a Volatile Macro Landscape.
During the event, our keynote speaker Brendan McKenna, Emerging Markets Economist and FX Strategist, Wells Fargo, will present an international macroeconomic perspective, ahead of a panel discussion focused on the Irish market:
- How are real estate investors and lenders adapting to a world where money is no longer free, inflation is going in one direction and growth in the other?
- Are sustainability considerations being side-lined by ‘real’ economics, or are worsening economic conditions sharpening the focus on climate-related and other ESG risks?
- How are different environmental and social factors being approached – which strategies, tools and measurement frameworks are gaining traction, and what role is regulation playing?
- Are real estate investors and lenders speaking the same sustainability language?
For the panel discussion, moderator Ciara Buckley, Partner, Arthur Cox will be joined by:
- Henry Cleary, Head of Real Estate Lending and Structured Finance, Barclays Europe
- Peter Collins, Global Sustainability Officer, Kennedy Wilson
- Eamonn Hughes, Chief Sustainability Officer & Investor Relations Officer, Bank of Ireland
- Caroline McCarthy, Head of Fund Management, IPUT Real Estate Dublin.
LOCATION: Arthur Cox, Ten Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, D02T380, Ireland