Date: Wednesday 8 February 08:45 – 10:00
Location: Simmons & Simmons, CityPoint, 1 Ropemaker St, London, EC2Y 9SS
The How to Law seminar will provide an overview of key features of a loan agreement together with an overview of key ancillary finance and security documents, legal reporting and structuring, including:
- Loan Agreement analysis, including focus on:
- Financial Covenants;
- Undertakings, Representations and Warranties;
- Events of Default; and Conditions Precedent; Subordination and Intercreditor arrangements
- Security Documents
- Certificates of Title
- Common structures
- Tax considerations
The presenters will also discuss the process involved in preparing legal documentation and the role of various lawyers within different teams, the importance of certain covenants, and common areas where lenders might expect borrowers to ask for concessions during negotiations and how these might be approached.
- Clara Hutchison, Senior Associate (Scottish Qualified), Osborne Clarke LLP
- Gabriella McCoy, Supervising Associate Banking, Simmons & Simmons LLP
- Rhiannon Morgan-Williams, Managing Associate, Simmons & Simmons LLP
You can submit your questions in advance of the session, or ask on the day. A superb learning and networking opportunity for the YPREF folk.
This is a paid training session: £30 + VAT fee to CREFC Europe members / £40 + VAT fee to non-members.