Date: Tuesday 31 October 08:45 – 10:00
Location: Simmons & Simmons, CityPoint, 1 Ropemaker St, London, EC2Y 9SS
**This session is aimed at recent graduate/analyst levels**
The How to Law webinar will provide an overview of key features of a loan agreement together with an overview of key ancillary finance and security documents, legal reporting and structuring, including:Loan Agreement analysis, including focus on:
- Financial Covenants;
- Undertakings, Representations and Warranties;
- Events of Default; and
- Conditions Precedent;
- Subordination and Intercreditor arrangements
- Security Documents
- Certificates of Title
- Common structures
- Tax considerations
The presenters will also discuss the process involved in preparing legal documentation and the role of various lawyers within different teams, the importance of certain covenants, and common areas where lenders might expect borrowers to ask for concessions during negotiations and how these might be approached.
- Clara Hutchison, Senior Associate (Scottish Qualified), Osborne Clarke LLP
- Gabriella McCoy, Supervising Associate - Banking, Simmons & Simmons LLP
- Emily Bailey, Supervising Associate - Real Estate, Simmons & Simmons LLP
You can submit your questions in advance of the session, or ask on the day. A superb learning and networking opportunity for the YPREF folk.
This is a paid training session: £30 + VAT fee to CREFC Europe members / £40 + VAT fee to non-members.