Location: 8-10 Moorgate, London, EC2R 6DA
This session is aimed at recent graduate/analyst levels
The How to Lend teach in will provide an overview of the lending process by working through a case study. The presenters are from three different lending institutions, AIG Asset Management, ING and Lloyds Bank so will be able to provide a real insight into the analysis, structuring and pricing of a real estate debt finance transactions.
Key topics will include:
- Why would an investor choose to leverage their portfolio
- How does a lender assess an opportunity and size the debt appropriately for the risk appetite of the institution
- What are the considerations in pricing, and how does that interplay with the wider real estate market
- Michael Shneerson, Commercial Real Estate Finance, AIG
- Sophie McGovern, Associate - Real Estate Finance, ING
- Abbie Wiggins, Associate Director - Global Investors and Listed, Lloyds Banking Group
You can submit your questions in advance of the session, or ask on the day. A superb learning and networking opportunity for the YPREF folk.
This is a paid training session: £30 + VAT fee to CREFC Europe members / £60 + VAT fee to non-members.