Date: Thursday 23 February 08:30 – 10:00
Location: Ashurst: Fruit & Wool Exchange, 1 Duval Square, London, E1 6PW
This educational session will explore:
- What is development financing and how does it differ from investment financing?
- Development due diligence: from planning permission to construction procurement, to monitoring programme and site progress
- Development, finance documents, covenants and related security
- Reena Banga, Assistant Legal Counsel (Real Estate), Cheyne Capital
- Dimitris Tsompanidis, Development Manager, Greystar
- Ella Mahoney, MRICS Surveyor - Residential Valuation, Savills
You can submit your questions in advance of the session, or ask on the day. A superb learning and networking opportunity for the YPREF folk.
This is a paid training session: £30 + VAT fee to CREFC Europe members / £40 + VAT fee to non-members.