Formed late 2022, the Committee’s mission is to:
- Enhance the visibility and profile of women in the European Real Estate Finance Industry
- Create opportunities for advancement for women in the European Real Estate Finance industry
- Provide a structured platform within CREFCE which is dedicated to women's initiatives
- Provide opportunities for networking, mentoring and development for women at all levels and across all areas of the European Real Estate Finance Industry
- Promote collaboration, engagement and cohesion with other CREFCE networks in order to further our mission statement.
Event Photo Gallery
Feedback from olive oil tasting – Jan 2023
"Also wanted to say how much I enjoyed the event last night, it was so interesting and nice to do something a bit different"
"I also just have to add that I attended the CREFCE Olive Oil Tasting Event yesterday, and it was one of the best event’s I’ve been to. So much fun and unique as well, greatly appreciated!"
"I just wanted to say thank you so much for organising the event yesterday. I found it was very insightful and it was great to get involved and try something different!"
What’s on the horizon for this network – take a look here
International Women’s Day Celebration – Breakfast & Discussion – #EmbraceEquity
Date: Tuesday 28 March
Time: 08:30 - 10:00
Location: Wells Fargo, 33 King William Street, London, EC4R 9AT